Your source for information for senior communities and healthcare facilities serving Tampa Bay and Florida’s West Coast
• Senior Living Guide is the resource guide of choice among seniors, doctors, case managers, social workers, discharge planners, guardians, caregivers, and other health care professionals. Providing you with the best-targeted exposure available.
• With Senior Living Guide you reach over 500,000 readers annually for less than a penny a copy.
• You benefit from our unique Traffic Tracker ™ and Monthly Lead programs, plus direct mail and mass email and fax programs that spread your message, not just locally but around the world at no extra cost to you.
• You receive concentrated local distribution with over 3,000 locations plus national and international distribution.
• Your message is distributed in over 100 hospitals, including delivery directly to the social workers and health care professionals that need your services and information, plus CVS Pharmacies, select Publix, SweetBay, and Winn Dixie Grocery Stores stores. Also delivered to doctor’s offices, senior centers, assisted living facilities, nursing centers, public libraries, elder care attorneys, financial advisors, trust officers, churches and synagogues, and more — on a daily basis if needed!
• You get a proven shelf life of over 2 years, providing you maximum exposure year after year.
• The ability to network with over 500 social workers and case managers at Senior Living Guide’s five Annual Appreciation Luncheons.
• Senior Living Guide has been involved in the community more than 15 years through sponsorships of seminars, health fairs and education grants to better serve the community at large and you, our client.
• Dollar for dollar, Senior Living Guide is your best value based on market penetration, visibility, readership and quality of distribution.
• A brand you can trust. An affiliate of Times Publishing Company, publisher of the Tampa Bay Times.
“I use Senior Living Guide to help educate patients and their families on available resources.”
Carol Silver, SW
St. Joseph’s Hospital
I use it for referral info, especially for different cities.”
Lori Bartram, RN Case Manager
Venice Regional Medical Center
“Our social workers use Senior Living Guide as a reference.”
Lorraine Kell, Case Manager
“We use Senior Living Guide to look up resources, ALF placements and we give your publications to our clients.”
CARES Home Health
“The booklets are a great source of updated information that the social workers and case managers use to provide assistance for our patients.”
St. Joseph Hospital
We Target Your Market
Senior Living Guide provides you with a targeted high visibility. We put you directly in front of seniors, their families and/or caregivers. Senior Living Guide is utilized by hundreds of case managers, social workers, physicians, nurses, senior organizations, church groups and the Area Agency on Aging as a valuable resource guide to help seniors find housing options.
Only Senior Living Guide provides you with targeted visibility at major retailers in the area . We put you directly in front of seniors and their families during the decision making process on senior housing options.
In our research with seniors and their families, we asked them what agencies and/or persons assisted them with their decision on choosing alternative living arrangements and then we developed our targeted distribution network based on their answers. With this information, we have been able to saturate your targeted market with over 500,000 readers of Senior Living Guide annually, providing you the most cost-effective and efficient marketing available.
Our distribution personnel deliver to over 3,000 strategic locations monthly. This allows them to constantly monitor, restock and develop new locations while ensuring you a steady stream of qualified prospects. That’s why Senior Living Guide has become the primary source guide for senior housing options.
Below is a sampling of locations where seniors, their families or caregivers can pick up a free copy of Senior Living Guide.
In addition, many other targeted locations throughout Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, Hillsborough, Manatee and Sarasota counties.
Also available through our toll-free hotline (1-888-604-8433) and www.SeniorLivingOnline.com.
The Senior Living Guide offers an assortment of affordable marketing packages for Assisted Living Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health & Companions and senior support services. Please contact us at the number below to discuss a marketing package that addresses your needs.
|Tampa Bay area:
|Print Advertising Specifications|
|Full page (live area)||5” x 7.75”|
|Half page||5” x 3.75”|
|Quarter page||5” x 1.75”|
|Eighth page||2.375” x 1.75”|
|Support Service and Home Health Ads|
|Full page (live area)||5” x 7”|
|Half page||5” x 3.375”|
|Quarter page||5” x 1.5”|
|Eighth page||2.375” x 1.5”|
|Trim size||5.5” x 8.5”|
|Tampa Bay area:
Advertising: January 1st
Materials: January 15th
Advertising: July 1st
Materials: July 15th
SeniorLivingGuideOnline.com Advertising Rates
Website facility profiles and banner ad positions are available on www.seniorlivingguideonline.com.
Please call 1-888-604-8433 for more information.